Angel

A place to talk about Dogs currently awaiting adoption
ForumMod

Angel

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi My name is Angel and I am a 2 year old female 55 lb. Lab Mix and I am looking for my forever home!! Will that be you? As you can tell from my picture my lower jaw was injured and I am missing some teeth. Fortunately my lip may not look pretty, but functionally it’s only cosmetic!!! I eat regular dog food without any problems, and can do the normal things other dogs do. That includes chasing the tennis ball (my favorite thing to do), and playing like any other dog. The main issue with my lip is the excessive drool after I drink water. My Foster Dad is always wiping down the floor because my lip goes into the water while I drink it then the water drips.

Now that my lip is out of the way, let’s talk about the stuff that matters. I am a great dog and love all people, young and old. My foster Dad has been working on my walking skills and I will continue to get better with time. On my walks I haven’t met anyone that I dislike. I also get along with any of the friendly dogs I meet. I haven’t met a cat with my foster Dad, but the shelter I came from said I do not mind them. Since I have been given the run of the entire house, I really don’t like being in the crate anymore. I hang out on the couch and look out the window to see everyone coming and going until my Foster Dad comes home. When you come home, I do jump, but my foster Dad has been helping me realize that is not very lady like. I am house trained, but I can be a little picky about my outside time. You need to make sure I go potty when I am let out because I sometimes forget. I have made a few mistakes in the house, but I do know I am supposed to go outside. Every once in a while when I am super excited, I may make a little mistake, but that’s because I am happy to see you. I’ve been known to steal food from the counters and get into the garbage, but hey – what Lab doesn’t?? I am working on leaving the food alone but it’s hard. Cuz, remember, I’m a Lab! Will you give me a chance? I’d love to find my forever home!!

czechjill

Re: Angel

Postby czechjill » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Czech family approved adopters, very interested in Angel. Thank You

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Jill - your interest has been noted

Bill Madden

Postby Bill Madden » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:55 am

This is conerning Angel. Our name is Cynthia and Bill Madden. We had a yellow lab for about 12 years his name was Snoop Dog.
Snoop was a great family dog due to the fact we had 3 sons , Snoop in his last 2 years was fighting cancer, We finally after a few operations and several trips to the vet had to have snoop put to sleep.
It was one of this families hardest things to do, When we came acroos the picture of Angel my wife said we have to give that dog a home. We would like to be considered as a forever family for Angel.
Please our contact numbers are
Home 219 924-6407
Cynthias Cell 219 808-4766

Looking forward to hearing from you
Cynthia and Bill Madden

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Madden family - I'm sorry about Snoop Dog. I also lost my dog to cancer and it was the hardest thing I had to go through. Have you filled out your application? If not, please go to mlrr.org.

Return to “Adoptable Dogs Discussion”