Lucky

A place to talk about Dogs currently awaiting adoption
ForumMod

Lucky

Postby ForumMod » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Image Image

​Hello there, I'm Lucky!! I came all the way from Arkansas to MLRR after being relinquished just because I was no longer a small pup, but today is your lucky day because I am available for adoption! I am a 1 yr old yellow Lab mix with a winning personality and a blurry tail (see my pictures?) My foster mom says I am the easiest foster she has ever had. That's pretty cool, right? I am potty trained, and am fairly laid back for a young Lab. I listen well, and sit on command. I am eager to please so learning the rest should be pretty easy. I think I will really enjoy training classes because I love other dogs and people. And treats :-) I live with my foster dog sister and foster cat brother and get along with both really well. There aren't any small kids around, but my foster mom says I am so mellow I should do just fine. I am very affectionate and love to give kisses, go for walks or if you let me just chill on the couch with you, I will be very happy. So, is today your LUCKY day?

armstrong4

Re: Lucky

Postby armstrong4 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:45 pm

We like the description of Lucky's disposition, but at 1 year old, he's already 65 pounds! He's a tad too young and a tad too big for our preferences.

Tmittelstadt

Postby Tmittelstadt » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Has Lucky been adopted?

Berndt

Postby Berndt » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 am

Lucky looks so sweet!

Postby moderator » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Lucky has been adopted.

Return to “Adoptable Dogs Discussion”