Summer

A place to talk about Dogs currently awaiting adoption
ForumMod

Summer

Postby ForumMod » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Image Image

Hello doggy lovers! My name is Summer and I’m looking for a family to love me forever. I came to MLRR with my 9 puppies and heartworm positive. The rescue found all my babies furever homes and then helped me get through treatment and recovery and now I’m ready to settle into my very own home. I’m a pretty relaxed girl content with looking out the window at birds, bunnies and squirrels and sometimes I’ll bark at them. I wish I could get out and chase them. Oh…and I saw a kitty outside the other day and I really, really wanted to chase it! So, I should probably stay away from homes with kitties. I also like chewing bones, chasing a ball around or snuggling with people on the couch. I LOVE people, big and small, but I have to say I really love the little people! As soon as I see one, I run to them and burry my head into them so they’ll love me. Ooh… and I love to snuggle with them! Did I tell you I love to snuggle? I am gentle and I don’t jump on people, but I am extremely happy when they come in the door. And I love food! I gobble up my food and look for more every time. I have been known to help myself to the garbage. I’ve been told that’s not very lady-like and people don’t seem to like that so I’m trying to quit. I don’t have any hang ups – thunderstorms, fireworks, and loud noises don’t bother me. The only thing I seem to have an issue with is grass. Maybe it’s that it tickles my feet or maybe I don’t like getting my feet dirty. I haven’t really decided what it is I just know I don’t like it. My foster mom has to walk out in the grass first to show me it’s ok before I’ll walk out on it. I guess we all have our “issues” and I think I’ll get over it with time. So I guess you can say I’m a pretty easy-going gal who will fit nicely in most homes. Please consider opening your home to me and I promise to love you forever!

For more information, and to express interest in Summer, please go to her facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/yb6pq86t

WTKarstenson

Re: Summer

Postby WTKarstenson » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Do you have any background on previous owners or how Summer came to you?
Bill

Return to “Adoptable Dogs Discussion”