Maya

A place to talk about Dogs currently awaiting adoption
ForumMod

Maya

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Image Image Image Image

Hi! My name is Maya and I’m ready to find my forever family! I’m a super friendly girl who loves to play and have fun. I enjoy playing in the yard with my foster dog brother and sister. We run a lot, play with toys, and sometimes I like to chase the squirrels out of the yard. My foster family says I may be 18 months old, but I’m a puppy at heart!

Besides being good with my foster dogs (especially my larger foster brother), I love my foster humans too. I’m great with the little kids in the family and will even listen to their commands. I can be a bit of a stinker and take toys or shoes, so I need to keep working on my etiquette. But I’ve mastered some commands, am crate trained and am housebroken. Best of all, I’m a big snuggler! When I’m done running around and playing, I’m happy to snuggle up in the evening with my family and make it all night long without any incidents.

I’m looking for an active, fun-loving home that will keep me busy and love me lots. I’d love to have another doggie, but it should probably be a dog bigger in size since I can be very playful. A nice yard that has a high fence would be ideal so I can exercise and play to my heart’s content.

For more information, and to express interest in Maya, please go to her facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/yd2o8x9f

jbobula223344

Re: Maya

Postby jbobula223344 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Hi,
Maya look so sweet - just what I'm looking for! When can we set up an appointment?

Thank you!!!
Judi

call me any time

Return to “Adoptable Dogs Discussion”