Buddy Adopted!

admin

Buddy Adopted!

Postby admin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Life is good ........ NOW!! Boy oh boy I had no idea what I had been missing out on! I love my foster home, and the sweet dog bed I can sleep on - can you believe that? A soft cushy bed? I sleep on my bed next to my foster mom. No need for me to be in one of those crates. I NEVER get into trouble and they make me nervous. I like my quiet house and am mellow and laid back but, love getting out to sniff around my fenced yard. I would really like a yard with a fence cause I like to roam and sniff around my new yard on my own. I don't really interact much with the 2 labs I live with. I don't bother them - they don't bother me. I am a little nervous around new people and some men. You know, I haven't ever had this kind of love and a life this good. Thank you MLRR for saving me! BTW I don't really remember my birthdate but, I'm probably around 3 - 4 years old.

Sue Welker

Re: Buddy

Postby Sue Welker » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Buddy was such a sweet young man to foster. His smile brightened every day and he began to relax and trust people. We are so happy to say he was adopted this week by Sue & Bryan S. Thank you so much for opening your home! :lol: :mrgreen:

Return to “ADOPTED!!”