Winnie - ADOPTED

admin

Winnie - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi, my name is Winnie! I was just given this new name for my new life and I am beginning to respond to it! I am sooo proud! I was rescued after suffering a gunshot, but I have been treated and as good as new. This has only made me appreciate people even more!! The many people that have been taking care of me have been great! My foster mom calls me "Her Little Winnie". I am about 10 months old and 42 pounds so I could fit on your lap if you wanted.

I have 2 foster sister dogs and we play a lot, but I really like to be with my foster people. I have the run of the house, but I like to go to my crate for 'quiet time' all by myself. I can sit and sort of stay. I would never have an accident in the house and would never chew on anything that wasn't given to me.

For a long happy life, please pick me.

krismlrr

Re: Winnie

Postby krismlrr » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:50 pm

YEAH WINNIE FOR A BRAND NEW START! You deserve it!!
You will never have to be subjected to that type of treatment again!
I hope you get to enjoy all the wonderful things that a loving home can offer you that you deserve! (I know your foster mom is great at providing endless love =0)

TheSmiths

Postby TheSmiths » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 am

Hi we've been accepted to adopt and we're currently on the waiting list. We were just wondering if Winnie might be a good fit for us, she seems really sweet and we'd like to hear more about her.

Thank you,
Jackie and Kevin Smith

Sue Welker

Postby Sue Welker » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanks for the inquire Jackie. Winnie is a sweetie and was just adopted. We currently have several labs in foster homes waiting to be placed so hopefully it won't be too long. We do have more young male labs looking for homes than females. Are you interested in only a female?

TheSmiths

Postby TheSmiths » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh well I'm glad she found a home, we actually filled out our application for a male so that is what we'd prefer...however we were looking for one more between the ages a year to three, we wouldn't be opposed to a younger one if it was done with the usual puppy stuff such as chewing and what not.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”