Bull - ADOPTED

admin

Bull - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Pick me! Pick me! I’m Bull and despite the rep my name gives me, I’m the friendliest, most gentle lad! I was found running down a country road in Indiana and the shelter I was at named me Bull because of my looks. My head is kinda on the larger side…mostly because I’m super smart and I gotta store all that doggy knowledge somewhere. My foster mom says I’m a quick learner – I went in the crate one day and that was it. I can be trusted to stay out of trouble for the most part – unless you leave some food out on the counter or something. Where I came from that was considered free game! I am showing more interest in toys and I get along really well with my fellow chocolate lab foster bro! He seems to have this house thing down pretty well so I just follow his lead. I haven’t had any accidents in the house and I know how to sit for my dinner. I sleep on a huge king size pet bed next to my foster dad. I’m looking for somewhere I can call home – two meals a day, a nice lounging spot, and a backyard to roam around in. I’m about 4 years old so the sooner the better…I want to put my history behind me and get on with the better half of my life!!!

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Re: Bull

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 pm

We are happy to announce that Bull was just adopted last night! Congrats to Bull and his new forever home!

agordon720

Re: Bull - ADOPTED

Postby agordon720 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi - Bull's foster mom here. We miss him lots but he got a great forever home. If anyone was intrigued by Bull, make sure you fill out an application so we can consider you for the next lab you fall for!!!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”