Hunter - ADOPTED

admin

Hunter - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi I'm Hunter. I'm about 5-6 months old and I'm told I'm, really cute, but I'm sure you can see that for yourself. I am already housetrained, I know my name and how to sit when told. I understand what "Hunter, no" means and I'm very good with my toys and food-I will share with anyone, people or dogs. I love my canine foster brother, to the point where I pester him all the time. He's 4 and will play with me most of the time, but I would love a dog that has the energy that I do so we can play a lot. When I get tired I just lay down and go to sleep. When my foster parents are gone I stay in my crate and its ok with me. I bark at first, but then i settle down. I love walking on my leash, but my favorite thing is to play in the snow! I just can't get enough of that white stuff; its just so much fun. I love to follow around the little girl that lives here and I only jump sometimes, but they are teaching me not to, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. I really like it here, but would love to find a place to call my very own....I hope it will be soon. BREAKING NEWS! I just lost 3 teeth in one day, man, I really hope the tooth fairy comes tonight, i should get tons of puppy treats :)

bonnerb50.aol.com

Re: Hunter

Postby bonnerb50.aol.com » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:00 pm

I really love this type of dog. How much do you want for him.

martimendoza69@gmail.com

Postby martimendoza69@gmail.com » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:37 am

We would be interested in meeting this dog, we are approved for adoption with MLRR. Thanks! ;o)

The Mendoza-Schommer Family

mahesh

Postby mahesh » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 pm

is anyone monitoring this forum???

I am interested too... can someone reply?

admin

Postby admin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi,

The forum is definitely watched and your request will reach the coordinators which control the visits.

Please make sure you have a application filled out and then post here with the name you used on the application. That way they know that your famliy is interested in the this Lab. The confirmation won't come on this forum though.

brett

Postby brett » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

We just lost our black lab after 15 wonderful years. Hunter looks just like our old guy. How do we get more info. We are looking to adopt asap.

Sue Welker

Postby Sue Welker » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:44 pm

We have several black males around this same age. If you have not already please go to our web site and fill out an application. We will contact you to schedule a home visit and explain the process. Thank you for posting and I will pass on your interest to the placement coordinator.

Sue Welker

Postby Sue Welker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 am

Hunter has been adopted. Please check out our other wonderful labbies looking for homes. Thank you all so much for adopting a rescue dog!!

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Re: Hunter - ADOPTED

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 am

Hunter makes the 32nd dog adopted through MLRR this year! And it's still February! Thank you to everyone who is opening their hearts and homes to rescue animals.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”