Dolly - ADOPTED!

aande

Dolly - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Image Image Image Image

Hi, I’m Dolly – the sweetest, most lovable mixed pup you’ll ever meet! I’m about 30 pounds of black and white playfulness who loves to be with people, kids and other dogs. I am not good with cats. They don’t think I’ll be more than 35 pounds when I’m fully grown. At 9 months old, I’m housebroken and fine in my crate – my foster mom is so proud of me! She says I’m so low-maintenance it is hard to believe (I guess that means I don’t eat too much?). I love going for walks and am well behaved – I don’t believe ladies should pull on leashes. If you really want to be my friend, just give me a bully stick to chew on; I’ll chew on it for hours (those things are tough but boy do they taste great)! Rope toys and bones are wonderful too! I have two big foster siblings that I love and some human siblings too. I go to work with my foster mom some days and love to greet everyone that walks in the door at the office. I've been to training and learned all my commands. The only thing I'm missing is my forever family. I know we’re meant for each other – come see me soon!

Images courtesy of ISO Furry, a specialty of ISO Splash Photography

Return to “ADOPTED!!”