Bear - ADOPTED!

aande

Bear - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Mon May 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Image Image

Hi, my name is Bear and I am as gentle as a teddy bear. I am a male Lab with big paws and a gorgeous black lab coat. I weigh about 45 lbs, and should gain a few pounds. My previous owner surrendered me to a shelter during a move but I am much more comfortable in my foster home. I am about 5 years old, and a really low-key kind of guy. I happen to be blind, which just means that I see with my heart instead of my eyes. I am a very independent and happy boy. I have figured out the lay of the land in my foster home quickly, thanks to my incredible hearing, sense of sound and touch. I’m housebroken and I listen very well to come when I am called. I am happy to lounge around on a dog bed or a place in the warm sunlight, and totally love getting pets, cuddles and hugs from everyone I meet. I also LOVE squeak toys and going on walks! I’m great on my leash, my foster mom says I’m the best lab walker she’s ever had! I interact very well with my foster sister, an 8-year old lab and I even liked the cats I met before I came here. My foster family thinks I would be great with a dog that has a low to medium energy level like me. I would also be great for somebody looking for a loyal companion or families with older children who will pick up things so I don’t trip as I make my way around the house. If you hang out with me, you’ll forget that I am blind! I am an incredibly loyal and loving boy. I would love to meet you and can’t wait to find my forever family!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”