Missy - ADOPTED!

aande

Missy - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Mon May 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Image Image

Hi, my name is Missy and I'm a fetch-aholic. It's been 5 minutes since my last tennis ball. I have to be honest with you, I don't think I can stop fetching. It's just so much FUN! It's my most favorite thing to do. I'm not sure when the addiction started as I try to block out everything until I came to MLRR. And, shhhh, but my foster Mom is feeding my tennis ball habit!! She went to some MLRR event and brought me home a BAG of tennis balls. I think she's the coolest ever, even though she tries to hide the tennis balls. My nose can sniff them out wherever she puts them, even when she hides them in the double oven! Other than my aforementioned addiction, here are a few other things you need to know about me. I'm about 2 years old. I have A LOT of energy but I do settle down in the house. I also like to let my family know whenever there's a noise outside. My foster Mom is working on "no bark" and she says I'm getting better but I still need work in that area. Also, I get very excited in the car. There's so much to look at and I make sure I let the cars around me know I'm out and about. Did I mention I like to jump? I mean, not fences or anything, but when I get excited (or when my tennis balls are hidden in the top double oven) I spring like a kangaroo! There's even a video of me on You Tube. I am fully housebroken and don't need to be crated, but if you tell me to go in the crate and give me a treat, I'll go in and settle right down. I love going for walks but I need to learn to calm down when I'm on the leash. I love other dogs and can't wait to meet them, especially when we're out for a walk, but they don't seem to understand my barking is just to make sure they know I'm waiting to say hi. My foster Mom thinks I should have a family of experienced Lab owners, who will have patience with me as I learn more manners. Because of my energy, I'd be best with older children (10 yrs+) and in a home vs a condo or apt. I should also go to a home without cats. So what do you say? If you keep me supplied with tennis balls, I'll keep you supplied with all the love you want!

Anaidech

Re: Missy

Postby Anaidech » Tue May 07, 2013 6:33 am

The naidech family would love to meet missy!

kanja

Postby kanja » Tue May 07, 2013 2:10 pm

We are interested in Missy and would ike to meet her. We have been approved under last name Aguirre

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue May 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Naidech family, your interest has been noted.

tbenfield

Postby tbenfield » Tue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

I am interested in meetin Missy.

Thanks
Tiffany

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue May 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Tiffany - your interest has been noted.

AshleyMeline41

Postby AshleyMeline41 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Missy sounds great! If she has not been matched yet the Meline family would be interested :D

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed May 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Ashley - your interest has been noted.

jaywallace

Postby jaywallace » Mon May 13, 2013 10:28 am

I have been approved and would like to set a meeting time. Please call me 847-644-3389 Jay or jwallace@ctdi.com

Kathy K

Postby Kathy K » Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

We have been approved under the name of Kane, and recently expanded our profile. We would be interested in meeting Missy. Thank you!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”