Lourdes - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Lourdes - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi, my name is Lourdes, and I am from Puerto Rico. Yep, you read that right! I do have an interesting story, and am so glad that MLRR rescued me. You see, I was struck and dragged by a car, rescued by a good Samaritan and after surgery and rehabilitation I am now ready for my forever family. I went on a plane ride and ended up at O'Hare and am so happy I am safe. I am a beautiful chocolate female and I weigh about 52 lbs, but should gain a few more. I am 2 years old and am a very happy girl! I live with my foster mom, dad, brother (9), sister (14) and young furry sibling. I like to walk around the house and follow you, and play with my furry sibling. I am very good on my leash and know the "sit" command. I am housebroken and haven't had any accidents in the house! I do have puppy-like energy, and get very excited when I meet new people and go on car rides, so hopefully you can work with me on that as well as some other basic obedience. I do have a limp from my accident and surgery, and sometimes it's very pronounced and other times you will hardly notice. I can race around my yard like a greyhound and gallop up and down the stairs in my two story house! But, the best thing for me will be joint supplements and/or arthritis medicine to help with my leg, and swim therapy would be very good for me. MLRR even knows of a place that will discount swim therapy to my new forever home! My foster mom can tell you more, but it's probable that my leg will get worse down the road, but I'll be ok, promise! If you are looking for a young, sweet, cute girl with an excellent temperament, I'm the Labbie for you!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”