Millie - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Millie - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi, my name is Millie, and I'm a super sweet 2 year old black Lab and I weigh 60 lbs. I don't know why I needed rescuing since I've got such a sweet personality and a lot of love to share, but nevertheless here I am searching for my forever home! I love playing with my foster fur-siblings, but my favorite thing is to cuddle with my foster mom and dad. I know how to sit and I come when called and I'll do almost anything for a treat!. I don't like to be in my crate but I am getting more used to it. I am house trained and I do okay if left alone outside of my crate for short periods of time. When my foster parents are home I don't like being left by myself and would rather be in the same room as everyone else. I've never met a cat, so not sure how I'd do, and I have met older kids, but I should be ok with younger kids, too. At night prefer to sleep on a nice bed of my own in the same room as my foster parents. I have sensitive skin and some allergies so my forever home will need to be mindful of my diet so that I don't become itchy and bumpy again. I would love a home with another similar sized dog since I love to play but would also be content to soak up all the love and attention as an only dog! Could you be my forever home?

Return to “ADOPTED!!”