Dixie - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Dixie - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello everyone my name is Dixie, but my foster mom calls me Daisy, Daisy Girl, Miss Daisy or Sweet Pea because I'm as sweet as pie. I'm a young at heart 7-yr-old female Lab with a gorgeous yellow coat and I weigh about 65lbs. I live with my 2 furry foster brothers and furry foster sister. My foster brother and I love to sniff the yard together day and night. I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle light dinners... oh sorry, I must have been dreaming again! I do enjoy walks and walk well on a leash. I love my breakfast and dinners and chewing on Nylabones and squeaky toys. I have mild hip dysplasia and need to be on inexpensive supplements daily. They keep my range of motion at top speed. I know basic commands like sit, stay, and down. I don't get up on the furniture and would do best in a home with little to no stairs. I do love being around children but would do best with a family where the kids are 7yrs or older. Did I mention that my foster parents took me for a spa day? My foster mom said I would like it and I loved everything about it. Even the great flavored toothpaste! I can't wait to get a forever family because I get so excited when my foster mom and dad get home from work that I run in circles. By any chance, can my forever family be you?

Return to “ADOPTED!!”