Sugar - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Sugar - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi! My name is Sugar and I am just as sweet as my name. I'm a 3-4 year old, 65 pound, female yellow Lab with a super-sweet, lovable personality. I love living in my foster home with my furry foster brother and sister but I don't really like to play with them; I don't see what all the fuss is about with this wrestling business. So, a home with mellow dogs, or where I am the only fur baby to snuggle with rather than a play partner would be best. I do love playing on my own or with my foster parents and I LOVE squeaky toys! I also love to eat shoes so I need a home that will show me the difference between my toys that I can chew on and shoes that I can't (I don't understand why I can't eat them, they are just so tasty and fun to carry around!). I've never seen a cat before so I don't know how I feel about them. I am good with older children but I haven't met any young ones. I'm a little bit nervous at first in new situations but once I know I'm in a safe place I settle in quickly and turn into a big love bug. I know how to sit and I come when called, and while I'm not perfect on a leash I'm getting a lot better at it, and I don't pull too much. I'm completely housebroken and am okay to be left home alone for a while. I do have some allergies and my new family will need to make sure I'm fed a great diet to prevent any problems. I really just need a loving, calm home where I can lay on a comfy bed and get lots of love and affection. Could you be my forever family?

Return to “ADOPTED!!”