Marcus - ADOPTED

admin

Marcus - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:37 am

Hi. My name is Marcus - I’m a 4 month old black lab. I’m staying with my foster family until I can find a family to call my own. Everyone says I’m SOOOO cute – it’s my big ears that get them every time. I’ve got lots of confidence and am not scared of my foster brother (who is enormous!). We’ve become buddies – we play tug-a-war and chase. He was surprised when I made myself at home on his bed, while he was in it, but let me stay. There are two little kids here that are tons of fun – we play all the time. I give them lots of kisses. I already know my name; the sit command and am working on being house broken (should have it down in no time!). My foster parents love that I am so quiet – just chilling’. If you’re looking for some unconditional love, I’m your boy.

Sue Welker

Re: Marcus

Postby Sue Welker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:35 am

Marcus is such an adorable little guy with the softest fur ever!! I had the opportunity to hang with him yesterday & he is so friendly and sweet. He is now house broken and just really an EZ guy to train. Consider meeting this sweet boy. He will be your best friend for life!! :D

Sue Welker

Postby Sue Welker » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 pm

:lol: Marcus is house broken!!! :lol:

Thanks to his foster mom, Kathleen who has given him so much love and attention he now knows to head to the back yard instead of going under the dining room table!! What a smart guy he is and just so darn fun & loveable!! He just hops around so happy and loves to snuggle. I'm telling you this guy is absolutely one of the best puppies I have seen. Don't miss out on this great little guy! :mrgreen:

kbennett

Postby kbennett » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 pm

It is true -- Marcus is potty trained! If dont see him sitting in front of the door, he'll run up to me and give a whine. He also knows the sit command, his name and... today gave PAW for a treat!!! He's been a perfect guest in our home.

kbennett

Postby kbennett » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Marcus had a bath --- he was a perfect angle!

Sara Sweeney

Postby Sara Sweeney » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Hello, I filled out an application and am waiting for a home visit, but I would love to know more about Marcus! He is adorable, and I know I had said we are interested in a 2 year old dog, but I would be willing to see if Marcus would be a good fit. Does he get along with young children and cats?

Thanks!
Sara

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 am

Hey Sara,
Thanks for showing interest in Marcus! I've emailed his foster family so that they can better answer your question. You should hear back soon so check back! Thanks! :mrgreen:

Kristen

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:44 am

Hi Everyone!
I just learned today that Marcus was recently adopted! Congrats to him and his new forever home!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”