Lucy - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Lucy - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello. My name is Lucy. I am 2 years old and a very petite 42 pound female black Lab mix. I am extremely well behaved, in fact, my foster mom wishes I could teach my foster Lab sister some good manners. I have never chewed anything that wasn’t mine, except, of course, my foster sister and my foster family. Like many Labs, even though I’m 2, I am still very much a puppy! I’m really smart; I know what the word “no” means; I go in my kennel when I hear the words “Lucy’s bed”. I’m a good listener! I love running around the back yard, either by myself or with my Lab sister. I love chasing squirrels and birds and I bark to let them know I’m coming their way. I look like a graceful deer when I jump over things in the back yard. I thought the neighbor might have had easier squirrels to catch in his yard but I only climbed over the fence twice. I’ve now learned I’m not supposed to go over there. I love to snuggle and could be a lap dog if you let me. I’m working really hard not to potty in the house and it’s been a while since I’ve done so. I do have the privilege of going outside often. I’m working on learning to ring a bell when I have to go out. (I’ll get back to you on that.) I have a really pretty face. Once you look into my eyes you won’t be able to resist me. I love people and other dogs; I’m living with a cat that I want to play with but he ignores me. I think I would be a great dog for a family with kids so I could play all the time. Please consider adding me to your family.

Allie6364

Re: Lucy

Postby Allie6364 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Byers family is interested in Lucy. We have a 4' tall fence and the neighbors next door have two labs. Would she be likely to jump our fence to go play with them?

Yudell1819

Postby Yudell1819 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am

The Yudell Family is very interested in Lucy. We have been approved by MLRR, and think that Lucy would make the perfect addition to our family. Please let us know the next steps towards adoption.

Dogplease

Postby Dogplease » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Gerulis family would be interested in learning more about Lucy. I also have 4 foot fence :)

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Byers family - your interest has been noted.

Gerulis & Yudell families - when was your home visit?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Lucy has been adopted!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”