Rosie - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Rosie - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Image Image Image

Hi there, my name is Rosie and I’m a 1 year-old yellow Lab mix. I’m a bit on the small side (around 40 pounds), but my foster mom says it makes me even more super cute and lovable. I love being with my foster mom and pretty much every human I've met so far, young and old. I act a little shy at first, but I warm up really quickly, especially when I get treats. Mmm treats. I love to cuddle and I like to give little kisses. I’m also a really good listener. I know sit, come, down and I’m getting better at stay. Sometimes I’ll even give you my paw. I like to go for walks and I’m still learning to be a good companion on the leash. Maybe we can work on that together. My foster mom says I have great manners. I never jump up on people, I take my treats very gently (did I mention how much I love treats?) and I sit really nicely when she puts on my harness so we can go for car rides. Oh, I love car rides! There’s nothing better than sticking my head out the window and letting the wind blow my ears back. It’s the best! I’m also completely housebroken and I let you know when I need to go out. I live with two foster Labs and we just love to play. If you have a dog, I hope he loves to play as much as I do! We chase each other around in the yard and wrestle and share toys. I love squeaky toys and bully sticks and elk antlers and I really like playing rope tug of war with my foster brother. My foster mom thinks stuffed toys probably aren't the best for me. I’ll admit, I've ripped an ear off a toy or two. It happens. I also live with a cat and we get along just great. He lets me give him kisses on the head and sit next to him on the couch. Sometimes we even nap together on the bed. I never chase him because I can tell he wouldn't like that. My foster mom and I are working on crate training and I get better and better every day. I’ll admit, sometimes I still whine a little in my crate but that’s only because I want to be with you all the time. My foster mom gives me treats (oh, glorious treats) and makes me feel safe in my crate so I calm down right away. Everyone I meet says I’m super sweet, laid back, adorable and such a good girl! I’ll bet you’d say the same thing too. How about giving me a chance to be a great addition to your family?

biglou65

Re: Rosie

Postby biglou65 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:45 am

Biglou is interested in adopting Rosie.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:54 pm

BigLou - your interest has been noted.

honickel0201

Postby honickel0201 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:14 pm

I am very interested in Rosie for our fun loving family.

sculbert

Postby sculbert » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:18 pm

hi, just had our home visit and are approved! Very interested in Rosie!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Sculbert & Honickel0201 - what is the last name on the applications?

sculbert

Postby sculbert » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 pm

culbertson for sculbert

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:34 am

Thanks Culbertson family! Your interest has been noted.

pupidawg

Postby pupidawg » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:22 am

Hello, I am interested in adopting Rosie.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 pm

pupidawg - what is the last name on the adoption application and when was your home visit?

Return to “ADOPTED!!”