Sawyer - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Sawyer - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi, my name is Sawyer. I am an 85 pound male Lab with a sleek, shiny black coat. I was in Missouri running through a saw mill when I was rescued. I am so grateful to MLRR for giving me a chance! My foster mom says I am such a handsome boy. And she keeps using the word SPECIAL... I am not sure what that means but I know she gives me lots of hugs and tells me I am good boy all the time!!! I had what the vet said is heartworms so they gave me special medicine and made me keep calm for over a month to make sure the medicine worked. My foster mom said that I was such an easy dog to keep calm even though I have a puppy brother running around me all the time wanting to play. Now I finally got an ALL CLEAR to run around and I love it! I went to a dog park and I love playing with all the other dogs!! I get along great with all of them. But I've never met a cat, so not sure about them. I always wag my tail to let everyone know how happy I am. I am a good listener and already know how to sit, stay, shake, down and come. I like to go for walks on a leash. I am a big boy and am very strong but I walk calmly so you would not even realize how strong I am. I love to play with my 11 year old human brother and sometimes sleep with him too. And I am very gentle with my puppy brother. I love to give kisses and will snuggle on your lap like a lap dog if I am invited to. My mom says I am the perfect young lab!!!! She said she has to work on not leaving any food on the counter when she leaves because I am very good at finding it and eating it...I learned that when I was stray and had to search for food to eat. I am learning that I get really good food now and don't have to search anymore. I don't like my crate so I get the run of the house as long as there is no food on the counter. I never have any accidents in the house. My mom says that I am quite a catch and that I will make a special family really really happy. I hope that family is you!!!

Jenwalcher

Re: Sawyer

Postby Jenwalcher » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:58 pm

My family would love to meet Sawyer and see if we would be a good forever home for him. How old is Sawyer? Jennifer Walcher

biglou65

Postby biglou65 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Sawyer is a beautiful shinny Black Lab just like my Lab which passed away. I would definitely like to visit him when we are in the Chicago area for Thanksgiving if possible. Thank you...Lou and Barb Pasquesi

Projansky

Postby Projansky » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Projansky family interested in Sawyer. Our application has been submitted, had our interview and waiting on final approval. Thank you!!

Conroy family

Postby Conroy family » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:01 am

Hello, we would be very interested in meeting Sawyer! We have been approved for adoption. Thank you.

Finnegans

Postby Finnegans » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:16 am

The Finnegan's would be interested in meeting Sawyer. We are approved. Thanks

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Sawyer has been adopted!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”