Monica - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Monica - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Monica, but my Foster Mom says that my name should be Sugar, because I am just that sweet. I’m about a year old and weigh 50 pounds. I LOVE to be petted and loved on. If there’s an open lap, you better believe I’m going to claim it! I also love food - Kibble, treats, a box of donuts that my Foster Mom didn’t think I noticed (hehehe), you name it! I know how to sit really well for my treats and I know that I can learn so much more if there’s food involved! Right now I’m living with a fur sister. She can be really annoying sometimes and I tell her, but mostly we get along fine. I’d probably request that I am the only dog in my furever home or that my fur sibling is pretty low key. I am such a good girl in the house. No accidents and I don’t need to be crated! I miss my humans when they leave, but I use the time to take a nap, look out the window, and think about all the great cuddle sessions I’m going to have when they get back. As far as my activity level goes, I’d say I have about medium energy. I get excited and I loooove my walks, but I am also an all star cuddler and am perfectly happy hanging out. I’m great with kids – all the neighborhood kids are nuts over me – but I get excited and might knock a little one over, so I’d probably be best in a home with kids 8 yrs and up. I did have mange and the fur on my tail is still growing back. I have recently tested negative but will need to take some medicine for a few more months to make sure it doesn't come back. I also haven't had my girly surgery yet, so once I am off my meds, my new home will need to take me for surgery. Is that you??

ForumMod

Re: Monica

Postby ForumMod » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Monica has been adopted!!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”