Lexi - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Lexi - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Image Image

Hi everyone. I'm Lexi! I came from downstate Illinois up to MLRR a few months ago. My previous owners (I don't throw around the names "mom and dad" easily) had me since I was a 10 week old pup. They decided to get a divorce and nobody seemed to think of me so they kinda left me in the backyard a lot. A really nice neighbor lady was worried about me so she took me from the backyard and worked to get me to safety with MLRR. I'm now in an awesome foster home and love is everywhere. I have my own bed, regular meals, plenty of toys and vet care. I could do without the last one but it does usually make me feel better. My ears were infected (now clear) and I have some arthritis.

I'm 100% housebroken, get along with other dogs (my foster sister just got adopted this weekend!), love bones and toys. My favorite is my pink snake. She's a squeaker and I love that noise!I It 's fun to play with my foster mom (FM) and the snake. If she isn't paying attention, I bring it to her and place it on her lap as a gentle reminder :-) I don't do stairs because my back legs haven't been to the gym in awhile. I live in a ranch now so it's a good deal. Sometimes it takes me two tries before I can get up from the wood floor but then I'm up and about. I rock it on carpeting. I walk well on a leash and like to take strolls around the neighborhood. I love all the people I meet and love to hear them compliment me on my good looks.

I am a bit of a snorer but I'm not a barker. I've never been crated and don't get into trouble. Remember, I'm older and wiser. I love chow time but never get into people food or beg. I know my basic commands and what I love most is to lay on the couch with my head on the pillow. I see FM doing that on the weekend so I thought I'd give it a try. It's nice, I just don't understand the football part.

My perfect forever home will be a ranch with some carpeted areas. I don't mind having a fur sister or brother but know that I like to be #1. If you've got squeaky toys and like to give belly rubs, I'm all in. You'll have to give me a few pills each day but I take them as a treat. I'd love to show you my pink snake and charming personality. My FM calls me a love bug - not sure why since I'm not an insect but I own the love part. I'd love to meet you and know you'll be smitten with me. Let's make a date!

stephz74

Re: Lexi

Postby stephz74 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:09 pm

I have filled out an app would like to set up a home visit.
Thank you.
S. Zografos

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Stephz74 - your interest has been noted.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am

Lexi has been adopted!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”