Chloe - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Chloe - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Image Image

Hello there, my name is Chloe. I'm a 4 year old beautiful, healthy, slender ebony-black Lab mix. I am very well-mannered, and respond most of the time to sit, stay and come when called. I currently live with my foster Lab fur buddies, a very active 3 year old male, and a nearly 15 year old female. We all get along very well. We play rope tug in the yard, retrieve balls (work in progress) and do a lot of running. When we see other dogs or deer in adjacent yards, we all say Hi, and bark, and bark and bark! But all puppies do that, don't they? I really think I'd do well in a forever home with someone close to my age to play and exercise with. I'm a little under 60 pounds, and that just adds to my sleek, svelte and speedy demeanor. I love going on walks, riding in the car, and can sleep most anywhere you'll let me; I am very respectful of the furniture, and don't take up too much room :) . My foster mom really likes my short hair coat, as it doesn't seem to shed nearly as much as my fur brother and sister do. I am also house broken, once shown the door to outside, and I have always made it. I usually paw the door once, and someone usually hears me. My previous owners said that I rang a bell by the door at their house. I'm good with children over 5, according to my previous owners; no kids here. I am uncertain about children under 5, or cats, no known experience there. Have I told you about my smile? Just wait until you see it! I just know I can make someone very very happy in a new forever home, please come and meet me! Now accepting appointments!

Until then, Chloe

honickel0201

Re: Chloe

Postby honickel0201 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:11 pm

I am very intrested in her for our fun loving family.

ForumMod

Re: Chloe

Postby ForumMod » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:04 am

Chloe has found her forever home!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”