Marcie - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Marcie - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:04 am

Hi, my name is Marcie. At least that's what my foster mom and dad have been calling me, and I am a 1-2 year old black Lab mommy. Although dad mostly calls me "pretty girl" and I think he likes that I am a snuggler. After he gets home from work and I've met him at the door with my furry daughter and two furry foster sisters, I give him a few minutes to sit down in his chair. (He's so predictable) and that's when I casually walk over, like I want a pat on the head, and slowly climb into his lap. Lucky for me I'm pretty small - less than 40 lbs - cause I like laps. But, if he's busy I still have Momma over on the couch to cuddle next to. The only problem with that is I have to share with Brandy and Mindy. My foster parents think I came from a home with another family some place, but I don't remember. They seem really happy that I go potty outside, but I thought only puppies went inside. They also seemed surprised to find out I know how to sit and shake hands. Maybe someday I'll show them how to juggle and really blow their minds. :-) My little puppy girl, Mindy, gets put into a crate when the family goes to bed at night or when they leave the house. They leave me out with their two fur babies and I've never done anything I wasn’t supposed to. Well, I might have helped my fur sister kill that sheet of newspaper once, but it had it coming. Speaking of my fur sisters, sometimes we get a little jealous of each since we all want attention, but we all get along great. I also like the little 3 year old human girl that comes over once in a while. I've heard others talk about cats but I’ve never met one so I don't know what to think of them. All in all, I think I'm a pretty easy girl to get along with. I love people and other animals. I'm quiet, small, love to snuggle and if I really like you I might give you a tiny little kiss. I've not done much walking on a leash but I don't fight it. I kind of like it with my fosters but they explained they need to find me a great home so they can help another lab that is down on her luck. I guess I'm ok with having a new family as long as we keep in touch with them!

generalof5

Re: Marcie

Postby generalof5 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:21 pm

The Sandine Family is approved and would like to get more information on Marcie. We have a quieter household with an 11 yr. old lab; will Marcie require a more active household perhaps with children?? We wouldn't want to hold her back in any way. Thank you!!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:25 am

Sandine family - your interest has been noted.

generalof5

Postby generalof5 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:10 pm

The Sandine Family is wondering if Marcie is still available for a meet and greet, or has she found her forever home? Thank you~

Durham Family

Postby Durham Family » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Durham family is approved and would like to meet Marcie.

Miller

Postby Miller » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:11 pm

The Miller family is approved and very interested in Marcie...

Looking forward to your update.

Jeff and Marilyn

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Marcie has found her forever family!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”