Robbie - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Robbie - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:07 am

Image Image

Hi, my name is Robbie and I was rescued by MLRR from Iowa. I am 3 years old and have a black shiny coat. I have slightly longer hair for a Lab. I guess that's how they grow them in Iowa. When I first got to my foster home, I was very timid and shy, but it didn't take me long to get used to being in a house with a family. The first time my foster mom gave me a nice long belly rub, I moaned in delight. I don't think I ever felt anything that good before. Ever since I got to my foster home, I have been a perfect house guest. I am house trained and crate trained. When my foster family has to leave, I go right into my crate to get my treat!! I play all day long with my 4 legged foster brother. My foster mom says I make her laugh all day because I like to talk when I play and make all sorts of funny sounds. I am a good listener and I know Come and Sit…and am working really hard on Stay and Shake. I am quite calm for a Lab but my foster dog brother can get me very excited. But, as soon as my foster mom calls me, I calm right down like a good boy. When I came to Illinois, I was very skinny but now I know what good food is so I am starting to fill out nicely. I am so grateful to my foster family and I love to fall into my foster mom’s lap and get lots of those wonderful belly rubs and neck rubs and she says I am the best snuggler!!! I sleep in her room at night …sometimes on her bed and sometimes on my bed next to her. I also have an 11 year old human foster brother who loves to play with me and says I am such a great friend!! I keep looking under the Christmas Tree to see if my Forever Family is under there. Are you the one for me?

LEllis

Re: Robbie

Postby LEllis » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:39 am

Robbie seems like such a doll. We would be interested in meeting him.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:30 am

Ellis family - We expect Robbie to be adopted tomorrow. If the unexpected happens, I will pass along your interest.

LEllis

Postby LEllis » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:00 pm

I thought Facebook said he was adopted. What a lucky boy. :-)

Sckomon

Postby Sckomon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:18 pm

The Bauer family is very interested in meeting Robbie if he is still available!! We have been house checked and approved as of July!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:58 am

Robbie has been adopted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”