Bailey - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Bailey - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:20 am

Image Image

Hi everyone, my name is Bailey, or as my foster mom calls me - Ms. Licky Face! I love to give kisses, so if you like having a wet cheek, nose, ears, hands, etc... then I'm your gal. Same goes for dogs. I love to lick them too - on their face, in their ears, in their mouth when they yawn. So hopefully any doggy siblings I have won't mind. I'm a real catch - I'm on the small side at 51 lbs and just 10 months old and have a lot of energy. I'm a nice dark shade of chocolate with the cutest white markings on my chin, neck, chest, all four paws and the very tip of my always wagging tail! I can't tell you how much I love life. I love bones, squeaky toys, treats, saying hi by jumping up on people... oh wait, I don't think that last one was supposed to be in the list. We're "working on it" is what my foster mom says. I just have to say hi and kiss everyone on the mouth. I love to go on walks, play at the dog park, wrestle with my foster fur sister and my other doggy friends. I can run fast fast FAST and then love to nap the afternoon away on my dog bed, on the couch or on you if you'll let me. I am working on some commands and I definitely have a puppy like attention span, but I am so cute and cuddly and love to snuggle with you that I can get away with it. But I know going to dog school is important, and I'll do well. When we snuggle you may find me belly crawling up to give you kisses! I haven't been around a lot of kids, but I will love them. If they're tiny or not very stable on their feet, you may need to help me understand that I have to be a little more careful with them. But I can definitely help wash their faces for you! I haven't met any cats, but I like to play with small dogs and don't seem too interested in squirrels, so maybe it would be ok. I am housebroken and crate trained, and earned some privileges by being such a good girl that my mom lets me out of my crate with my fur sister even if she's not home. If you want a puppy to steal your heart and keep you moving and shaking (and wet from kisses) I may be the one for you.

LEllis

Re: Bailey

Postby LEllis » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 am

Beautiful girl. We would love to meet her.

maddi2463

Postby maddi2463 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:25 pm

The Maddi family is very interested in Bailey.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:27 am

Ellis & Maddi families - your interest has been noted.

Durham Family

Postby Durham Family » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:51 pm

We'd be interested in meeting Bailey, we had our home visit but still waiting on approval

mutters

Postby mutters » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:50 am

The Mutters family would love to have Bailey join our family !

mutters

Postby mutters » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:51 am

The Mutters family would love to have Bailey join our family !

Durham Family

Postby Durham Family » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Update: Durham family is approved! :D

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Durham family & Mutters family - your interest has been noted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”