Noah - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Noah - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Noah and I was rescued by MLRR from Southern IL. I’m about 2-3 years old and weigh about 65 lbs. I was very skinny initially, but have started to gain more weight as I’m eating very well now. When I first arrived at my foster home I was very shy/timid and scared of just about everything. I’m starting to adjust very well to everyone I meet. I have never met a cat so I’m not sure about them. I love my foster brother whom I wrestle/spar with and play tug-of-war, if we start to get too rough (which happens when 2 young chocolates play) my foster mom lets us know and I calm right down. I just found out about retrieving a ball and I think that’s a wonderful way to play. My foster Mom thinks stuffed toys are not the best for me, I’ll admit I’ve ripped a few of them apart. I love going on walks, I do great together with my fur brother or by myself. I am more confident when I’m with my fur brother, but gaining more confidence each day. I’m house broken and have had no accidents since I arrived. I’m not too fond of the crate-I think I spent too much time in one in my former life. My foster mom gives me free rein of the house when she goes out and I usually behave myself. I love to snuggle and get my ears and belly rubbed; sometimes I pretend I’m a lap dog and jump in my foster mom’s lap. I would probably do best with fenced yard and someone who will throw my ball for me. I would love to meet you and join your family.

Sckomon

Re: Noah

Postby Sckomon » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello! Bauer/komon family is very interested in meeting Noah! We had a house check in July and we're approved!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:52 am

Komon/Bauer family - your interest has been noted.

DLHEMH40

Postby DLHEMH40 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:10 pm

The Thompson family is interested!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Thompson family - your interest has been noted.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Noah has found his forever home!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”