Oakley - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Oakley - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Image Image

Hi Everyone!!! My name is Oakley and I am a 2-3 year old 55 lb female chocolate lovable Lab!!! I am currently staying in Hotel De Foster with my wonderful Foster brother Rowdy and Foster sister Coco. Oh and then there is my foster mom, you know the one that feeds me, lets me out and holds me when I am sleeping because well, I am kind of a baby. As I sit here writing this my eyes are so heavy from exhaustion; I just got done playing with my foster brother. I like to play a lot, especially with him. I would do very well in a home with another dog. I like to go on walks, but not so much right now, its way too cold for my little tootsies. My hotel has a fenced-in yard so when the weather is ok, my foster mom lets me run around, and boy I am fast. I have met quite a few people since being here at the hotel, but I am not a big fan of little children. To be honest they scare me a little and I like to bark at them. I would be much better in a house with older children. I am also a little nervous around men but if you give me a bit of time I do warm up to them, especially if they have treats. So before I wrap this up and take one of my many daily naps, my foster mom said to make sure and tell you that I may be small but wow do I have a big bark. She says I am a perfect burglar alarm. Ok - nap time (by the way my FM tells me I snore louder than anyone she has ever heard before, but I say whatever, I can't hear it)!! I am going to dream of my new forever family :)

Sckomon

Re: Oakley

Postby Sckomon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:14 am

Hello, Bauer/Komon family is interested! We are approved.Thank you

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Bauer/Komon family - your interest has been noted.

albertsm

Postby albertsm » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:59 pm

We would be interested in meeting Oakley. We think we would be a good family for her and would love to make her part of our family.

albertsm

Postby albertsm » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:02 pm

albertsm wrote:We would be interested in meeting Oakley. We think we would be a good family for her and would love to make her part of our family.
The Alberts' Family

chesfam

Postby chesfam » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Our family just recently had to put down Haley our rescue lab we were lucky enough to have for 4 years. She was about 6 years old and unfortunately got cancer and we had to put her down xmas day. Our lives haven't been the same since. On behalf of Haley, we would love to adopt Oakley amd give him a great home amd family. He would have a fenced in dog park rite outside his window. Please advise how we proceed in adopting Oakley.
regards,
The Chesney family

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Chesney family - I'm sorry for your loss. We would love to help you find your new furry family member. The first step in the adoption process is for you to complete an adoption application. All of the details for the adoption process can be found under the General Forum or from our main website under Labs & Adoption.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Alberts family - we can't schedule a date for you to meet one of our dogs until you've had your home visit and received final approval from the Board. Please mention your interest in Oakley during your home visit.

82elliott

Postby 82elliott » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:21 am

we have been approved and are interested in Oakley.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Elliott family - your interest has been noted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”