Zeus - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Zeus - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Hi there, my name is Zeus. Have you heard that song “Happy” by Pharrell Williams? If I could sing, that would be my song. My foster mom says I bring a smile to her face every day. I am one happy, playful and loving pup. I am 8 months old and weigh 53 lbs. I will probably gain another 10 pounds or so. Since I am still “officially” a puppy, I am still learning things daily. I am housebroken, but did mark my territory when I came to live here. That did not go over too well, so I only tried it for a day or two. I am not crated when the family leaves and so far, I have been a good boy. At night I sleep in the big bed with my mom and dad and I do like to watch TV on the couch. I do think it is fun to take the kid’s socks and run with them. But better yet is the stuffed animals. But if you tell me to drop it, I will. I am good with all toys, but especially love marrow bones and elk antlers. I get along with everyone, and everyone who meets me has to give me a belly rub. I will melt into you and then roll over for more. I live with three dogs here, but the youngest one Daffodil, is my BFF. We play hard all day, but will stop to take a long nap together. I love going in the car to see all the sights, and ride well as your co-pilot. I am on the submissive side and respect the other dogs who live here. The older one will growl at me if I get too close to him and try to take his toy. I wait patiently for him to finish or just walk away. Did I mention I love the snow? I have been here with my foster family for two weeks, and my FM says that I am ready to meet a family of my own now. Who wants to meet me and get happy?!

ForumMod

Re: Zeus

Postby ForumMod » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Zeus has found his forever family already!!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”