Bryar - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Bryar - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:14 am

Image Image

Hi! My name is Bryar. I am 10 months old and the most handsome black Lab with a great smile. I have the softest coat you've ever felt, strangers who pet me on the street go on and on about how I feel like silk. I'm also on the small side and weigh around 40 lbs. I'm housebroken and even go potty on command outside which is awesome when its -20 degrees out or raining;-) I love going on walks and am learning my manners on leash so that I will be a gentlemen when you come to meet me. I like to play with my leash so my mom lets me bring a toy on walks to distract me from biting the leash and jumping on her. I don't live with any kids, but based on how wonderful I am, my foster mom things I'll be great with them. Foster Mom takes me to the dog park a couple times a week and I am awesome there. I take cues from other dogs on when I am playing too hard with them and I need to back off. When new dogs come into the park, I am a great welcome dog. I haven't met a dog there that I haven't liked. I live with 3 cats right now and even though they don't like me very much I am patient and even lay down when they get upset so that maybe one day they will like me. One of them even scratched me on the nose. I never even realized it and forgave him right away! Don't you want to come and meet me?

yellies87

Re: Bryar

Postby yellies87 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:14 am

He seems so sweet! How is he when he is left alone?

ForumMod

Re: Bryar

Postby ForumMod » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Bryar has been adopted!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”