Dandelion - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Dandelion - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi there! My name is Dandelion but my foster family calls me Dandy! I am 2-3 years old and the prettiest shade of white blond you've ever seen on a yellow female Lab. I came all the way from the mean streets of Missouri where I lived in the shelter for almost four months. My foster mom says that was no place for me because I am sweet as can be once I get to know you; I can be a little shy at first. My shyness disappears if you give me some petting and love. I am totally house trained and have not had an accident or ruined anything when I am left alone with my foster fur sister. I know how to go potty in the yard and come right back when called. To be honest, I cannot be left in a cage because it makes me too nervous, so I need a home that will let me be free and I promise I will protect the house when you are away because I am a GREAT watch doggie! I really do not have too many requirements but I think I would do best in a home with only older kids or no kids and I do get along with my fur sister but I am working on resource guarding issues; what can I say - when I have a tasty treat I do not want anyone to take it! My foster mom says I'm doing better with leaving those high stakes treats behind. I also need a little help walking on leash, I just get so excited! I've never met a cat, so I'm not sure how I would handle them. If you have made it this far in reading about me let me break it down, I am a great gal who just really wants to be loved and snuggled and have a warm bed to sleep in at night. Would you consider me and give me my forever home?

Jeanee

Re: Dandelion

Postby Jeanee » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Goebig family interested

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Goebig family - your interest has been noted.

Jeanee

Postby Jeanee » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:07 am

Goebig here -- Dandelion would fit in perfectly. I'm glad to see no one else interested on forum. So what's the next step, how long do I need to wait to hear from someone before moving on?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Goebig - your interest has been noted again. Please remember that we're all volunteers here, most with full time jobs and families, so you may have to wait more than a day to be contacted once your interest has been acknowledged. We do try to get back to families as soon as we're able.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:33 am

Dandelion has been adopted!

SteveStein

Postby SteveStein » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello, I am very interested in Dandelion if she is still available.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:52 pm

SteveStein - Dandelion has already been adopted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”