James - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

James - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi! My name is James. (Aren't my eyes beautiful??!!! They match my darling face so well.) Uh hum…OK, details: I’m a black Lab mix somewhere around 1 year old. A lot of my fur is on the longer side. Out of the bath, I shine like a new penny. I’m full grown, 50+ pounds, calm, gentle, and will submit to dogs in power positions. I love to play and eat, mostly eat. Hey, I’m a Lab. I play a lot with my foster yellow lab. I try to play with our cat but he just flips his tail and walks the other way. I’ve met some kids and I was fine with them petting me. I am currently working on crate training. (Thank goodness I am housebroken.) When I came to my foster home, I was afraid of everything. With a lot of love, I have blossomed into a great dog and I think I’m more mature than other dogs my age. I don’t do puppy things like chewing, biting, or other stuff like that. I might appear timid at first but it doesn't take me long to warm up to people. I am used to being around my foster folks and dog and am working on being left on my own. I’m starting to feel my crate is my safe place. I love going in the car but will try to ride shotgun if the seat’s empty (or not). I play by myself sometimes; I need to be taught how to play ball but I love my toys, no matter what condition they’re in. I’m looking for a family that wants a good dog that likes to have fun. You will play with me and teach me all the wonderful things being a rescued dog is all about. I’d like to sit on the couch with you, play with you and learn all the good things you can teach me. If you let me in bed I will snuggle with you. I know some basic commands such as “sit” and “down” but will benefit from training. I am a quick learner. Won’t you consider me so I can learn how to play ball? I know you will fall in love with me.

terimiceli

Re: James

Postby terimiceli » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 pm

James is so handsome. We would love to meet him. We had home visit this past Tuesday. Received email today for adoption approval. Does he like water. We have pool. Wouldn't want him to be afraid of splashing water.

whislerfam

Postby whislerfam » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:07 pm

James is adorable! We adopted from MWLR in 2012. Are looking for a 'sibling' for her.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 am

whislerfam - I will ask for your application to be reactivated, however, James was adopted over the weekend.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 am

James has found his forever family!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”