Elsa

ForumMod

Elsa

Postby ForumMod » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi! I'm Elsa, and although I'm shy and timid and have a "bully breed" look to me, I'm very much Labby on the inside. I'm about 65 lbs and around 2 years old. You may wonder why I am with a lab rescue, and that's because MLRR and a volunteer saw my sister and I terrified in our kennels at Animal Control and could not pass up saving us. We were noted as Lab Mixes, but it turns out she is more Lab and I am more Mix! I am shy at first, and while it does take me some time to warm up, once I do, you'll have my heart forever. One thing that will help me trust you is if you can hand feed me for a few weeks. Sure, it will take longer than a typical Lab's meal, but I'll gain your trust faster this way. I have been around other dogs, though I'll admit that I really prefer to be the only 4-legged love in your life. But, if you have an older, very confident and very easy going dog, we may get along, who knows?! It's best for me to be in a house without small kids, but older teens are ok - like years 16 and up. I don't think kitties are a good idea, tho! I know all of my basic commands as I have spent a lot of time in training. I think you'll find that I will be easy to love if you can look past the fact that I'm not the typical MLRR foster dog.

Jeanee

Re: Elsa

Postby Jeanee » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Goebig here. I'm surprised to see Elsa listed here, but no one else interested on forum -- since I responded 2/25 to "hero" email re Elsa; emailed back & forth with 2 people; & have been waiting since 2/26 to hear from someone (at train & board facility) to actually make arrangements to meet Elsa. Since I've been unable to meet Elsa, evidently I need to move on with my search.

ForumMod

Re: Elsa

Postby ForumMod » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Goebig - Your interest has been noted again.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”