Buddy - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Buddy - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi, I’m Buddy! Wow, do I love life. My daily inspiration comes from that American Authors “Best Day Of My Life” song. Everything is so new and exciting for me. I’m a little guy (about 55 lbs) with a whole lot of love to give. I’m a 1-2 year old male yellow Lab mix and am so very thankful. I am handsome, playful, cuddly, curious and very eager to please. Mom says I’m a good boy and that I learn very quickly. I have a little bit of an underbite and sometimes it makes one side of my lip get stuck and it stays that way for a while... it's really cute, I promise. I have a white stripe down my nose, a white tip on my curly tail, and a blue fleck on my left eye. I'm quite the looker, huh? I’m seeking a home with lots of time and attention to give. A fenced-in yard would be a dream come true! I promise to love you unconditionally, cuddle for days, make you laugh, and teach you how to play! Share your life with me and I’ll make sure you know you’re my entire world. I don’t ever want to live without good company and cuddling, they rank right up there with food and water. I can proudly say that I am fully potty trained. I sit well, and come when called. I’m still learning “down” and some boundaries. I’m very polite with taking treats from the hand, and my leash manners are getting better every day. I make friends everywhere we go. I love to cuddle with my human foster siblings and help wake them for school in the morning with lots of kisses, I live with two cats. I like them but they keep ignoring me. I play well with my foster sister. Tiny dogs confuse me and I’m very curious around them, head tilts and all. I play well with my foster sister when she lets me. When another dog gives me sass I give it right back, mostly because I’m still learning how to play and interact, so every dog I meet is teaching me. I do back off when mom tells me to, which pleases her. I play well by myself, too. I’m pretty active and need a daily run at the park or a couple sessions of fetch to burn my energy. I throw my foster mom a party every time she comes home, I also wait right by the door for her. I’m a very quiet boy in the house, I’ve only whined and barked a bit when I have to stay in the crate by myself (I just prefer the door open). My favorite things are running free at the dog park, tug, fetch, belly rubs, and sleeping with my legs in the air. Oh, and squeaky toys. I mean… whoa. Things I could do without? Static electricity, being confined to a small space, and too much alone time. Guilty pleasures: cuddling laundry fresh from the dryer, drinking toilet water, and snooping through the bathroom trash. I am the TOTAL PACKAGE

thewilliamsfamily

Re: Buddy

Postby thewilliamsfamily » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm

We would love to meet Buddy! Is he still available for adoption?

Thanks.
The Williams Family

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Williams family - have you completed an application and had your home visit yet? If so, what was the date of the home visit?

thewilliamsfamily

Postby thewilliamsfamily » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 am

We have already completed and submitted the application, but have not been contacted for a home visit yet. Please let know if we can schedule this, we are flexible on day and time!

Thanks, Bree Williams

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Bree Williams - your interest has been noted. Please understand that we can't set up dates for you to meet any of our dogs until the home visit report has been submitted and you've received final approval from the Board. Please also mention your interest in Buddy during your home visit.

tmu125

Postby tmu125 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Is buddy still available? He is looks so cute and is tugging at my heart!! We just had our home visit today so it may be too late??
Megan murray

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 am

Buddy has been adopted!

SteveStein

Postby SteveStein » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello,

Is Buddy still available? I am already approved and have already had my home visit.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:53 pm

SteveStein - Buddy has found his forever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”