Taffy - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Taffy - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi, my name is Taffy. I am a yellow lab mix. I am around 16 months old and I weigh about 46 pounds. My foster Mom tells me that I have the cutest freckles on my nose and on my front paws. My ears are a darker color then the rest of my body so that makes my looks even cooler. I also love to follow my foster Mom everywhere she goes. My foster Dad says I am as sweet as a “Taffy” apple. I am such a happy girl and very, very affectionate. I will cuddle all day with you if you let me. I love to have my ears scratched and my belly rubbed. I will give you kisses all the time. I love attention and being with people and kids. I also get along really well with my foster dog brother and sister. I am also good with my older foster cat too. I am almost completely house trained and I am completely crate trained. I am very good and very quiet when I am in my crate. I have had a few accidents when my foster Mom and Dad don’t let me out as soon as they get up in the morning or if they forget to let me out for a long time. But I haven’t messed in the house for over a week now, hooray! I walk well on a leash and love to take car rides. Playing in the snow is one of my favorite things to do outside right now. When I am playing in our fenced in yard and my foster Mom or Dad calls my name I always listen and come running to them. I listen very well for only being 16 months old. I can even sit on commend. I am learning how to take my treats easy from even the smallest hands. I am around kids a lot. From the ages of 2 to 13 years old, I love them all. My size is good because I am small enough not to knock over any human little ones that I am around. I am always happy and I know I will make you smile all the time. I would love nothing more than to move into your home and make it mine forever.

kapetan5

Re: Taffy

Postby kapetan5 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:37 am

Taffy is the type of dog we are looking for. We had our home visit a week ago and should be getting our approval letter any day. Please put us on the list to meet Taffy.

Marleyspunk

Postby Marleyspunk » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Taffy looks like an amazing dog. Is she small for her age?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Taffy has been adopted!

SteveStein

Postby SteveStein » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Is Taffy still available?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:54 pm

SteveStein - Taffy has found her forever family.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”