Hopper - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Hopper - ADOPTED!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi my name is Hopper. I am a 10 year old 80 pound yellow Lab with a hint of grey. Although, I have bad knees and the humans say I'm 10, I do act younger. My foster family is working with me to control my excitement about eating, riding in a the car, and walking on a leash. I am very vocal about these things but am starting to understand that I don't always need to bark. I am very well mannered but am not fond of a crate. But, I don't need one either. I love to be brushed and will sit nice to let you trim my nails. I enjoy going to the dog park to play and great all the humans and dogs. My ideal home, because of my bad knees, would be carpeted or all one level. Although stairs, tile or hardwood floors are not my favorite, I can handle them with a little extra reassurance that I am not going to fall. But, eventually, I may not be able to climb them. I currently live with a 1 yr old puppy who always want to play. He nips at my ears until I give in. We play catch with balls, we share chew toys, and find anything to play tug with. My foster family has allowed me to interact with many different humans of all ages and I am very friendly with them all. They think might understand why I got my name Hopper because I get so excited greeting new people, I hop up on my hind legs. Don't get me wrong, although I do love all these fun activities, I do enjoy a good cuddle at night. I'm not fond of rolling on my back but you can lay next to me and even use me as a pillow. If you forget to touch me I will remind you with a simple nudge!

ForumMod

Re: Hopper

Postby ForumMod » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Hopper has been adopted!!

Dzgrl28

Re: Hopper

Postby Dzgrl28 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 pm

THANK GOD!!! He looks like such a sweet boy!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”