Eli - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Eli - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Eli and I am a bundle of joy. I’m about 6 years and weigh about 50 lbs. I was rescued by MLRR from a shelter in Tennessee where I was found as a stray. I really love cuddling, playing ball and being your companion. My Foster Mom calls me shadow because I just love being with her all the time. Because I love people so much, I would probably be better in a home all by myself (no fur siblings). That doesn’t mean I don’t like to play with my fur friends, I get along great with my fur foster brother & we play very hard. I just want all of the attention & might do better without another fur brother or sister.

My Foster Mom is very proud of me that I don’t chew/destroy things and that I’m fine to be left alone at home when she has things to do. I don’t sleep in a crate, but I do love my personal space on my dog bed. I love going on walks & am learning my walking manners. Can I be your forever dog? I promise that I will love and follow you to the ends of the earth.

Troyr

Re: Eli

Postby Troyr » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi.
Would love to know more about Eli. Adorable boy! We've had three labs in the past and lost our last boy to cancer this summer.
Where is Eli located?
We have an 18 yr old cat. How is he with cats? We would love to meet him. We have ample room indoors and a park in back which we made for our previous kids where he can run.

Thanks

troy

ForumMod

Re: Eli

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Eli has found his furever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”