Alexis - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Alexis - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Mon May 11, 2015 9:35 pm

My name is Alexis and I am a very calm, 5-6 year old female yellow Lab mix with incredibly silky fur and hazel green eyes and I weigh around 75 lbs. Not too old for some fun, a good walk, a trip to the dog park, sitting outside at the coffee shop for some sun and visiting. I get along with everyone, people and dogs, but haven't met a cat, so I'm just not sure about them. I live with a furry foster brother and furry foster sister. We are really good together. I want to be the "princess" of my new home. I am completely housebroken, wouldn't think of having an accident, can be trusted out of my crate all day while Foster Mom and Foster Dad are at work. I know sit, stay, and down. I love to sit on the couch with you while you're watching TV or reading a book. I love being close! I have an old injury that is now just part of me. My knee was damaged a number of years ago and has now healed that way. The vets that met me through MLRR have determined that I have arthritis in my knee. So I have a bit of a unique gait, but that has not hampered me from getting around. I have had some injection therapy and will need a shot every month to keep me pain free. Come and visit me and see if I am the one for you!

Peggy Kelsey

Re: Alexis

Postby Peggy Kelsey » Thu May 14, 2015 7:14 am

I would love to meet Alexis. I adopted Archie back in 2002 and he has passed away this last month. I think Alexis would be a perfect match for me and my chocolate Lab Guinness who is 8 years old. If you need me to update my application let me know and I will gladly do so. P.Kelsey

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu May 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Peggy - I'm so sorry for your loss of Archie. Thank you for giving him the life we knew he deserved. We would love to help you find a companion for Guinness. I have passed your message on to our Placement Coordinator who should be contacting you via email shortly.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun May 31, 2015 11:54 pm

Alexis has found her forever family!!

jcaturano

Postby jcaturano » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:24 am

We just completed our online application and would be interested in meeting Alexis. She is beautiful!
Thank you - we look forward to hearing from you.
John & Julie Caturano
630.777.5068 - John
john_caturano@yahoo.com

jcaturano

Postby jcaturano » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:27 am

Disregard our previous message. We see that Alexis has found a home.
Thank you,
John & Julie Caturano

Return to “ADOPTED!!”