ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon May 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Image Image

Hi, my name is Avatar and I am around 1 year old. I weigh in around 55 lbs and am such a softy and love to snuggle. If you are sitting down, don’t be surprised if I try to sit on your lap and lick your face. I love to be outdoors. I love all types of weather…I enjoy rolling around in the snow and laying out in the shade on the sunny days. I am potty trained and a quick learner. I currently live in house with two girls ages 10 and 12 and another dog and cat! Yes, I like cats. I don’t chase them, just sometimes sneak up behind them and sniff them. I love playing with my foster fur-brother. He and I play tug-of-war in the back yard. I have a “go-to move” of drop and roll…he hasn’t caught on yet! Shh, don’t tell him. I love all the attention I get from the 10-year-old and 12-year-old. I just lay by their side and follow them around the house. I love to be by people. I think I would do best with a family that is home often. My foster mom takes me for a walk or run every day. I love that! I get so excited that I start running up and down the stairs whining. My ears flop in the wind like I am flying…maybe that is why I have the name Avatar! If my foster dad is with us on the weekends, we get to go swimming in a pond on our way back from running. I LOVE water! I especially love seeing birds in the water and think I can catch one. They usually fly away, since I make a big splash. I am potty trained. I sleep on a dog bed either in my foster parents' room or in the living room and I am allowed to roam the house when no one is home. I have been known to sleep on the furniture when no one is home; I am still not sure how they know. I know the command sit and I am working on stay and come. I take food nicely from your hand and will wait until I am told I can eat. I do well playing with other dogs and all the neighbors that would come over. I have gotten over my shyness, or at least I think I have. There are times that I still get scared, so please reassure me that everything is okay. I don’t bark much, if at all. People stop my foster family and tell them how stunningly handsome I am. I have to agree. I am a looker. I want to find my furever family. I think I would do best in a home where someone is home most of the time and can spoil me. I love constant activity, so if you have children I am your dog! I am affectionate and like to snuggle, so please give me lots hugs and kisses.

Colleenkay1

Re: Avatar

Postby Colleenkay1 » Tue May 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Avatar looks so sweet! Morrissey family approved and interested!

ForumMod

Re: Avatar

Postby ForumMod » Tue May 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Return to “ADOPTED!!”