Lucky - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Lucky - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi! My name is Lucky, and I sure am a lucky girl because I'm about to find my forever home! I'm a 3-4 year old lab mix, around 80 lbs and am a black beauty. My foster mom says I'm just about the sweetest thing on the planet, and calls me Little Miss Wiggle Butt because my tail never stops wagging. I love everyone I meet, and want to give kisses and hold hands. When we go on walks, I love to investigate all the smells and meet new dogs (1 at a time please, because meeting a pack all at once is pretty scary for me). To tell you the truth, I was returned from my previous adopter because of a scuffle with my fur brother. But since no one saw what happened, no one really knows who started it. But just to be safe, I think I'd be most happy in a home where I'm the only dog. I know my basic commands: sit, shake, come, lay down. And laying down is my favorite because then I get lots of belly rubs! I love to play fetch, and keep away, with my ball. I also love bones and the tugger too. But I only chew the toys I'm supposed to play with, though I do get a little mouthy when I get riled up playing. I don't get on furniture (at least when my foster mom is home), and I'm good in the crate or with free reign of the house. Don't I sound like an amazing catch!? I love kids, but I startle easily with loud noises behind me, so I probably would be best in a house with kids over 10 years old. But boy do I love kids, I even let a kid I met on the street give me a big hug and a kiss because I'm just that sweet. I'm not so sure about cats, but I love to chase bunnies and squirrels, so I'd probably be best in a cat-free home. So who wants to meet the sweetest girl in the world??

dccict

Re: Lucky

Postby dccict » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Is Lucky still looking for a home? I'm Steve. I'm looking to adopt a black lab. I live in Southern Illinois on 40 acres. I'm in the Chicago area until the middle of July and would like to bring a dog home with me on July 11. I'm a retired Chicago police officer and stil have family in Chicago. I live alone so no kids to worry about. Hope to hear from you!

ranchxfarm

Postby ranchxfarm » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Has Lucky been adopted yet? Please let me know. Thanks!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Lucky has found her forever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”