Gunther - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Gunther - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Mon May 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Image Image Image

Hi Guys! Gunther here! You know what I love about life out of the shelter? EVERYTHING! I am the happiest, wiggliest black male Labby you will ever meet. I am around 2 years old and weigh in at about 70 lbs, but I do need to gain a few pounds. Foster mom and dad keep saying that whoever adopts me will win the adoption jackpot. I am a puppy at heart without all the puppy drama. Don’t get me wrong. I absolutely love to play and I need to exercise every day to be a happy boy. My favorite thing in the world is to fetch a tennis ball or play tug and I still get a little excited on leash so I need to work on that. I am super smart though ~ I know my name, sit, paw, come and get a toy! I really like to play with my furry foster sister Sam, she is older than me and when she doesn’t want to play anymore she lets me know and I go find another toy like an antler or bone. Which reminds me, I only chew doggie toys and never anything I am not supposed. See? No puppy drama! I have free reign of the house and I love to guard the front window. That’s another thing I am great at! I am a good watch dog but I do not bark when people are home I am pretty quiet when the humans are around because they make me happy. They make me so happy I learned a new trick, it is called cuddling. I am still a baby even though I am a big guy so I like to snuggle up next to you and take a nap and if I really like you I will snore too but when it is nighttime I sleep in my doggie bed only. I like little humans too, I have been around young kids and I am gentle with them. I like to play with the little ones and bring them my toys but I understand sometimes they don’t want to play and that is ok too. I am not sure about cats, though. I really am just a great guy and am so happy to have this second chance at life! So what do you think? Do you want to meet a big hunk who will be your best friend for life? I have so much love to give and I can not wait to meet my forever home!

aliciabailey

Re: Gunther

Postby aliciabailey » Tue May 12, 2015 6:04 am

The Bailey family would really love to meet Gunther. We were approved last week and have been targeting a two year old lab. Hope to be able to meet him soon!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 am

Bailey family - your interest has been noted.

Colleenkay1

Postby Colleenkay1 » Tue May 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Morrissey family approved and interested in Gunther!

Dyounger

Postby Dyounger » Tue May 12, 2015 6:49 pm

We would love to meet Gunther. He looks like a good sidekick for our boy Miller. We have been approved.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue May 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Morrissey & Younger families - your interest has been noted.

Mannella115

Postby Mannella115 » Sat May 16, 2015 9:10 am

The Mannella Family is interested in meeting Gunther

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sat May 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Mannella family - your interest has been noted.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri May 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Gunther has been adopted!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”