Gracie - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Gracie - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Thu May 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello! My name is Gracie. I'm about 3 years old and weigh 61 lbs. My foster mom says I am a very easy dog to have around. I don't bark, I'm completely potty trained, I know a few commands and I walk nicely on a leash. I am quite shy with new people and I don’t like loud noises. When I get scared I just hide under a table or someplace where I can feel safe. I need to find a quiet home with no young children (they scare me because I'm not sure what they are going to do) and parents that accept me for who I am, not who they want me to be. I prefer the mommy over the daddy because mommy's are usually more quiet and gentle with me. If I look familiar to you, that's because I did have 9 beautiful puppies last February, and I was adopted, too. But they said they didn't connect with me. I know if I had the right Mommy & Daddy, I would show them all of the love I have inside me. I have lived with a cat and really like other dogs and would really like to have a fur-sister or brother. I enjoy laying on the couch or anywhere near my foster mommy and sleep on the floor next to her bed. My foster Mom says I’m a very good girl who just wants to be loved. Will you love me and give me a forever home?

Susan.Jicha

Re: Gracie

Postby Susan.Jicha » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:33 am

I am interested in learning more about Gracie.

Susan

ForumMod

Re: Gracie - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Gracie has been adopted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”