Cooper - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Cooper - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Image ImageImage

Have I not had a chance to flirt with you in person? Thank goodness for online dating! I'm Cooper, just a boy learning how to be the man of the house. I'm a wiggly 5 month old black Lab mix busting at the fur with puppy swag. The white marks on my chest and toes are sure to keep me dapper once I grow into my paws. I am handsome, and boy do I know how to turn on the charm. I weigh in around 40 lbs now, so I'll stay on the smaller side as an adult. Potty training is easy breezy. My ‘sit’ skills will make you go “awww”. I’m crate trained and life is pretty predictable as long as we keep to a routine. My fur sister and I are two peas in a pod; we share, wrestle and play! I’m a growing boy that needs to stretch my legs and burn off my moderately high energy. I love long walks through the city, being leash free, sniffing the wind while it blows my ears back, and every type of play imaginable. I’ve never met a cat, but I think all dogs are pawesome. Kids and I get along well, though I’m still teething a bit so mom watches me closely with the little ones. Being affectionate, loyal, and submissive I’d make the perfect younger brother! I'm a social butterfly that greets everyone with two to four legs; the perfect plus one! Who's ready to give this bachelor his promotion to family man?

Gotto0831

Re: Cooper

Postby Gotto0831 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:34 am

Is Cooper still available? The Gotto/Coci Family would love to meet him. We have been approved and had our house visit. Our application is under Kathleen Coci

ForumMod

Re: Cooper

Postby ForumMod » Fri May 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Cooper has been adopted!!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”