Sissy - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Sissy - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 pm

My name is Sissy, and I am a one-year-old female Lab mix. I weigh about 60 pounds right now, but I need to gain another ten or so pounds. While I was a stray in Missouri, I didn’t get enough to eat so I have some catching up to do. I am a tall, long girl – not your typical stocky lab. I also have unique coloring with black fur on the end of my tail and on the tips of my ears. I am such a sweet dog. I love other dogs and kids. I have never met a cat, but I haven’t shown any interest in chasing squirrels or rabbits so cats might be ok. I walk well on a leash, and I know the commands “sit” and “come.” I have the typical energy level of a one-year-old pup, but I also settle down during family time just fine. I love playing with my foster family’s energetic 8-year-old lab, but I have no idea how to play with dog toys or to fetch. I do not jump on people, I do not counter surf and I do not bark. I am a little skittish during meal time and get spooked some times. At the beginning, my new family will want to stay in the same room with me during meals to make sure that I eat. I am a very snuggly girl and love hugs from everyone, including from the small human children in my foster family. I am fully housebroken and I know how to use my foster home’s doggy door. At night, I sleep on the floor of my foster mommy and daddy’s room. I am perfectly content to sleep there, even though the other dogs in the house get to sleep in the bed. I have never been in a crate because I am fine without one, even when my family is away. So far, I haven’t shown any signs of separation anxiety or any desire to make a break for it when the front door opens. I am going to make my new family very happy!

work4pets

Re: Sissy

Postby work4pets » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:47 pm

I am very interested in meeting Sissy. Judy Pep

kbehnke

Postby kbehnke » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:06 pm

I am also very interested in meeting Sissy! Karen B

bcgoetz

Postby bcgoetz » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Would absolutely love to meet Sissy! Very interested.

Brier Goetz

Felisaty

Postby Felisaty » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:28 am

June 24th on your facebook post regarding Sissy, I expressed our interest in meeting Sissy, but there was no forum posting for her at that time.

Hansen family is approved and still interested in meeting her. Please let us know. Thank you.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Sissy has found her forever family.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”