Autumn - ADOPTED!!!

ForumMod

Autumn - ADOPTED!!!

Postby ForumMod » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi everyone, it’s Autumn! I know, wrong season, but that’s what they call me. And I’m looking for my forever home. You’ve seen me before…but more on that later, ‘cause I want to start with the basics. I’m a 1.5 year old stunner of a red head (in Lab lingo, a “fox red” yellow Lab, although probably a mix), and I was 56 lbs at my last weigh-in. I’m an active gal, very friendly (I like to jump up and give hugs!), sweet, a good cuddler, good with cats, housebroken, crate trained, great in the car, and I very much enjoy the company of other dogs (including my foster brother and sister Labbies, and all the doggies at doggie day care where I get to go a few days a week). My former person got me at 5 weeks old and then when I was about 8 months old, she just up and decided she didn’t have time for me anymore. So the nice people at MLRR stepped in to make sure I got a true forever home, where I could be loved and cared for forever and not just dismissed when I wasn’t a cute little puppy anymore.

So… back to you having seen me before. So, I was up for adoption before but then over time my foster mom realized that something wasn’t quite right, so MLRR thought it best to take a step back. So I went to see a special dogtor, and long story short, I’m on medication now for anxiety disorder and boy oh boy has that medicine helped! I feel sooo much better now; I’m a whole new me! I mean, seriously, that was no way to live, with all that funniness up in my head. I will need to take my medicine for a while, maybe for life, but guess what? It’s super cheap – less than $5/month! That’s not even one latte at Starbucks! Ok, so now I have to make a teeny tiny confession… so, every once in a while I like to steal some random thing that isn’t for dogs and then I don’t want to give it back. Foster mom says it’s no biggie, super easy to deal with – per what the dogtor said, just ignore me or if absolutely necessary, swap it out for a yummy treat. But because of this it’s best that I go to a home without kids under 13.

By the way, my favorite place to be is under my foster mom’s chair when she’s working at the computer. Do you have space under your chair and in your heart for me?

For more information, and to express interest in Autumn, please go to her facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/j8q6gdb

casanovaconst

Re: Autumn

Postby casanovaconst » Tue May 24, 2016 9:37 am

interested could you tell me where she is located?

ForumMod

Re: Autumn

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:00 pm

casanovaconst wrote:interested could you tell me where she is located?

All of our dogs are in the Chicagoland area. Please visit mlrr.org to see if you fit our adoption area.

ForumMod

Re: Autumn - ADOPTED!!!

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:46 am

Autumn has been adopted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”