Ginger - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Ginger - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi, my name is Ginger. I am a female yellow Lab mix. I am around 8 months old and I weigh about 50 pounds. I make my foster mom laugh because I follow her everywhere she goes and watch everything that she does. I have little white patches of fur on the sides of my front legs that my foster mom said are “angel wings” and a white mark on the top of my head where the angel kissed me. I am such a happy girl and very, very affectionate. I will cuddle all day with you if you let me. I love to have my ears scratched and my belly rubbed. I love attention and being with people and kids. I also get along really well with my foster dog brother and sister. I am also good with my older foster cat too. I am almost completely house trained and I am crate trained. I am very good and very quiet when I am in my crate. I walk well on a leash and am learning how much fun car rides can be. My foster Mom and Dad have a fenced in yard and I just love being outside as much as possible.
When I am playing in our fenced in yard and my foster Mom calls my name I always listen and come running to her. I listen very well for only being 8 months old. I can even sit on commend. I am learning how to take my treats easy from even the smallest hands. I am around kids a lot. From the ages of 2 to 13 years old, I love them all. I love to be with kids. I sometimes get really excited, and I am trying to learn not to jump up on them. When I was a lot younger, I was hit by a car. My front leg was broken and no one was around to help me so it wasn’t taken care of properly. When MLRR rescued me from the shelter, they took me to the doctor. They were concerned that my leg would not grow like my other legs as I grew up. But after 2 months I went back to the doctor and she was very happy to see that my leg was growing like it should. I had a limp when I was younger, but now my limp is much better and I can run like the wind. I am always happy and I know I will make you smile all the time. I would love nothing more than to move into your home and make it mine forever.

Kerry

Re: Ginger

Postby Kerry » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Is she still available?

Chicagocj

Postby Chicagocj » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:44 am

I am interested in Ginger. I have an approved application. Can I meet her?
Cindy
773-227-7715
CJ@BigpictureMarketing.net

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:52 pm

Kerry - what was the name on your adoption application & have you had your home visit yet?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:52 pm

Chicagocj - Cindy, what name is your application under?

Chicagocj

Postby Chicagocj » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:03 am

My app is under Cindy Johnson. I spoke to Diane and I'm meeting Ginger tomorrow! :D

Golf42

Postby Golf42 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:08 am

I would really love to meet Ginger she is exactly what I've been looking for.

ForumMod

Re: Ginger - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Ginger has found her forever family.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”