Nitro - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Nitro - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:44 pm

My name is Nitro and I am the youngest senior male chocolate Lab (No grey hair here), that you will meet. There are a few guesses as to my age but I'm somewhere between 6-9. I weigh about 60 lbs and I am housetrained, good on a leash, know how to sit, come back to the house when called, go to the bathroom when let out, medium/low energy, and I am a very quick learner. I love humans of any age young or old and I am happiest when I am around people. I get along with friendly dogs big or small and I chances are I'd be ok with cats. My human foster Dad takes me to his parents several times a week and I do not chase the cat that is there, but it won’t come by me. I do not go on the couch, or bed, but I am sure I could adjust if you want to snuggle with me up there. I get crated when my foster Dad leaves and it takes me 30-45 minutes to settle down and stop barking, but that’s because I miss you (I may not be good in an apartment or condo for that reason). My foster Dad also nicknamed me Houdini, since I do a disappearing act if you leave me alone in the yard, even for a quick moment! Oh and I love food, so if you leave something tempting like a steak on the table and leave, it may also disappear (hey I would have eaten my Foster Dad’s McDonalds later that night too), but I leave normal things like chips, bread, muffins, alone when they are on the counter. Go figure! If you're looking for a living snuggly companion, I'm your guy!

ForumMod

Re: Nitro

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Nitro has been adopted!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”