Duke - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Duke - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:34 am

Hello Friendly Families, I am Duke, black male Lab that is a one year old, charismatic, handsome fellow who is house trained and will greet you with an abundance of kisses. I'm the perfect size at 65 lbs and everyone is my friend - there is not a person or dog that I don't want to romp around with but I also enjoy watching a good movie curled up and cuddled next to you. I’m into the healthy lifestyle so I benefit from exercise and currently have the luxury of a backyard, fully equipped with birds and rabbits where we enjoy running laps. I am steadily improving walking with a leash and do even better on a run. I like to travel so my foster family takes me for car rides where I get to meet new people and explore new places. I don't do furniture and I sleep in my cozy crate but I wouldn’t mind sharing a bed. Toys are fantastic, I don’t care if they are bones, stuffed animals or balls, I like them all and I can even make silly sounds when I play by myself. Let’s talk food; I’m like a magician, when you give me the command, I don’t mess around, I just make the food disappear. I have 3 foster sisters and a fur brother but he is old and only likes playing for a little bit so I'm hoping for a young family that is active like me. I'm a real catch!

TeligaFam

Re: Duke

Postby TeligaFam » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:21 pm

Duke sounds great! We are approved and would love to meet him! Teliga Family

jpmertens

Postby jpmertens » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Duke looks like an amazing catch! Our family is approved, and we would be very interested in meeting him soon! He would be a great fit for our active family! J.P. Mertens Family

Miehlich

Postby Miehlich » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Duke sounds like a great fit for our family. We are approved and would love to meet him. Miehlich family

dhoughall

Postby dhoughall » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:26 am

have been watching duke - he sounds perfect for us if he hasn't already gone to another family. would love to meet him if he is still available. tom and susan mackrola

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Duke has found his forever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”