Beyonce - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Beyonce - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Image Image Image

Hi there, my name is Beyonce and I am a typical 10-11 week old Lab mix female puppy. I have lots of puppy energy and love to play with and then nap with my foster fur siblings - both Labs and cats! My foster mom says I am a sweet and spunky little girl that loves to play and cuddle. I have a bit of white on my chest and 2 of my paws that makes me oh so cute! I am being crate trained now and I have had a few accidents in there, but none in the house when I am out and about, so I'm getting there! I am learning to walk on a leash and even know the sound the treat jar makes and boy do I go runnin' for it! I am also learning this word "sit" and some other stuff, too. That sure is a lot for such a young pup... so I must be pretty smart. Do you want to take me home and make me yours?

alexhurlburt

Re: Beyonce

Postby alexhurlburt » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:39 am

Hi!

My wife, Erin, and I are interested in visiting Beyonce. We live in Lombard, so we are right in town!

Please let us know what the next steps are to meeting her... Thanks!

Alex Hurlburt

Mochen

Postby Mochen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi. I was wondering if Beyoncé has been adopted yet? I am very interested in this beautiful little girl.

rroehr

Postby rroehr » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:01 am

Current lab owner and looking for another for company. Please let me know if this girl is still available

HanleyFamily

Postby HanleyFamily » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:53 am

We said goodbye to our 12 yr old Lab in June and would love to adopt Beyonce. My wife and I both work from home and we have 3 children ages19-in college, 17 and 9. We have a home on an acre with plenty of play space in Crystal Lake, IL
We would love to meet her!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Beyonce has found her furever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”