Mary - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Mary - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Image Image

​There’s just something about Mary…Hey, that’s me! I’m Mary, I’m an approx. 2 year old female black Lab mix. I weigh about 60 pounds and I have the cutest white markings on my chest, neck, chin, and a few select toes. Remember that litter of 10 black Lab mix puppies that were up for adoption through MLRR a couple of months ago? Well, I’m their momma. I’ve been spayed (no more babies for me!) and treated for heartworms (I’m good as new!), and now I am ready to join my forever family! Here’s a fun fact about me – when I’m being attentive, my ears stick straight up. When I do that, foster mom calls me (na na nah nah) Batdog! Wanna know what my Super Hero Power is? I’m able to make people adore me in a split second or less. Here’s some more of my super attributes: I walk nicely on leash; I’m great in a crate (tell me “bed” and I’ll go right in); I’ve learned my basic commands (sit, down); I love going for walks; I ride great in the car; I’m housebroken; I love everyone, including the little ones; I like to cuddle, hug and give kisses; I love to be right by my people; and I love to play with other dogs (there are two Labbie permanent residents in my foster home - a 6 year old male and a 2 year old female – we get along great, and I have also met small dogs and I like them as well). Here’s a list of my negative attributes: _______. See? None. Oh wait, foster mom says I have to tell everyone that I’ve destroyed some stuffed toys and that the cats here do not appreciate it on the rare occasion when I try to get them to play by poking them with my nose or bopping them lightly with my paw (sadly, they do not oblige). Ok, so first of all, isn’t that what stuffed toys are for? No? And secondly, yes, once in a while I nose poke or paw at the cats or give them kisses, but I’m just being friendly, and besides, most of the time I just leave them alone. Foster mom says I am SUCH a sweet, friendly, happy dog, and anyone would be super lucky to have me as a part of their family. Is yours that family?

ktenhor03

Re: Mary

Postby ktenhor03 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:41 pm

Mary sounds like a great fit for our family! We'd love to meet her! We are an approved family. Thanks, Kimberly Tenhor

ForumMod

Re: Mary

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Mary has found her forever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”