Athena - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Athena - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello, my name is Athena. I am an 80lb chocolate Lab girl. I am an owner surrender from TN. My family lost their home and could not take me with to their new place. My foster mom says I took it all in stride (whatever that means). I think of it as an adventure! I get along with everyone I meet (2 or 4 legged). I have no food or toy aggression and I love to play hard with my foster fur brother! I can hold my own in tug-o-war, and run as fast as any boy! I am not a fan of the crate, but will go in if I have to. However, I will bark for freedom! Since I am housebroken and am not destructive, I get run of the house just like the other dog here even when my foster family is gone. On occasion I will counter surf, so keep in mind… if you leave it out, and I have a taste for it…. It might not be there when you get back. I love walks, and am good on a leash after I get my initial burst of excitement out of my system. I am an excellent passenger in the car. I stay in the back and don’t bother the driver….after all….I want to make it to my next adventure in one piece. That about covers all the hard facts, so here are some of the warm fuzzy ones: My foster mom calls me a “love bug” because I am all about being near you. I need affection and to be an active part of a family. My whole body wiggles with delight when you just talk to me. Watch out if you give me belly or rump massage... I might knock a small person down just by wiggling. I am having fun here and all, but I am SOOO ready for a forever family of my very own! I can’t wait to meet you!

czechjill

Re: Athena

Postby czechjill » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:25 am

Hello very interested in meeting Athena we are approved adopters thank you Jill Czech.

rroehr

Postby rroehr » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:58 am

How can I go about seeing Athena? We currently have a yellow lab (rescue) and are looking for a chocolate.

ranchxfarm

Postby ranchxfarm » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Is Athena still available for adoption? I had to put my English Lab down a few months ago and looking for a rescue lab. Please let me know...Thanks!

Projansky Family

Postby Projansky Family » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Hello,

If Athena is still available the Projansky Family would be interested in meeting her. We have already had our home visit and we have been approved.

Thank you,

Mary Porter

Postby Mary Porter » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Is Athena still available for adoption? We live in St. Charles and just lost our black lab a month ago. I would love to see Athena! Please let me know.

tom kirmse

Postby tom kirmse » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:26 am

If Athena is still available i would love to do a meet & greet session ! From a 2 time chocolate owner.

Jgcrowl

Postby Jgcrowl » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:02 am

The Crowl family is interested in meeting Athena! Thank you!

JGoodwin63

Postby JGoodwin63 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:48 pm

The Goodwin family is interested in Athena. We were approved recently. We had to say goodbye to two elderly MLRR alums this year and would love another wiggly body in the house.

connifffamily

Postby connifffamily » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:53 pm

The Conniff family would love to meet Athena if our application goes through -- we have had our home visit and are waiting!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”